The purpose of the Hortensia Herrero Foundation website https://www.fundacionhortensiaherrero.org is to provide its users with information about the Foundation’s activities to recover, share and develop the artistic heritage, supporting disciplines that promote cultural awareness, knowledge and education.
This website is owned by HORTENSIA HERRERO, FUNDACIÓN DE LA COMUNITAT VALENCIANA, with registered address at C/ Arquitecto Mora, n.º 3, Valencia, incorporated in the Foundation Registry of the Valencian Community with no. 557-V and tax identification code G-98.397.466 (hereinafter, the Foundation and/or the Hortensia Herrero Foundation).
Calle Arquitecto Mora, n.º 3-14, 46010 Valencia (Spain)
Phone: + 34 963 888 261
The Hortensia Herrero Foundation reserves the right to amend the information included in its website, its configuration and presentation at any time and without prior notice.
By accessing this website, the user agrees that the Hortensia Herrero Foundation shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from such access or from using the information contained in the site or from accessing other subjects on the Internet through the links wihin this site.
The Hortensia Herrero Foundation does not accept any liability with regard to the content and information contained in any third-party websites that the user may access through the links in the Foundation website. Likewise, it does not guarantee the technical availability, accuracy, veracity, validity or legality of any pages that do not belong to the Foundation and may be accessed through the links.
The Hortensia Herrero Foundation declares that it has adopted all the necessary measures to prevent any damage that its website users may suffer as a result of browsing the site. Consequently, the Foundation assumes no responsibility, under no circumstances, for any occasional damage that the user may suffer from browsing the Internet.
In compliance with the provisions of the applicable regulation on data protection and as responsible party for the website, the Foundation informs all users that provide or may provide their personal data that these data will be processed for the purposes registered in the processing activities of the Hortensia Herrero Foundation pursuant to article 30 of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of 27th April 2016 (hereinafter, GDPR).
Personal data controller
Name: Hortensia Herrero, Fundación de la Comunitat Valenciana.
Address: C/ Arquitecto Mora, n.º 3, Valencia 46010
Tax ID: G-98397466
Incorporated in the Foundation Registry of the Valencian Community with no. 557-V.
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Purpose of processing:
The Foundation shall process the data of the website users or those participating in any other activities to:
Manage information requests submitted to the Foundation (information on projects, advice on projects, enquiries, etc.).
Invites to Foundation events (openings, galas, conferences, press conferences, talks, etc.)
They shall be used to fulfil any legal obligations.
Personal data storage periods and/or criteria
The Foundation shall store the users’ personal data only for the period necessary to achieve the purposes the data were collected for, or for the period established by law.
Categories of the processed data
The Foundation collects all data directly from the interested party and, depending on the location within the website, it processes the following categories:
– Identification data: first name, last name, ID card/Foreign ID card, passport, email, postal address, phone number.
– Electronic communication metadata.
– Website traffic data.
By means of its different forms, the website will indicate which data need to be mandatorily or voluntarily provided for the delivery of the service. Refusal to provide the mandatory data will make it impossible for the Foundation to provide the services requested. If nothing is indicated about the data being voluntary or compulsory, the latter shall be assumed.
The user agrees to provide true data and to inform of any changes. Moreover, if the user provides data from third parties, he/she declares to have their consent, as well as inform them about the information collected here. The user waves the Foundation from any responsibility in this regard.
Minors using this website are required to have their parents or guardians’ prior consent before including any personal data in the different forms.
The Foundation is entitled to process the data based on the following:
– The information request management is legitimised on the legitimate interest of solving enquiries and/or requests of the interested parties.
– The communication of activities, the invitation to Events, Galas, etc. to interested parties with whom a previous relationship already exists; the Foundation is legitimised by the agreement legitimate interest in accordance with current regulations (Law 34/2002, of 11th July, on information society and e-commerce services).
– The management of sending electronic communications related to the Foundation’s activity (newsletters, bulletins, news, promotions) to interested parties with whom the Foundation has not had a prior relationship, is legitimised on the consent of the interested party.
– Regardless of the foregoing, the Foundation may use the information held to comply with any legal obligations.
Likewise, the Foundation informs that the users’ consents for the different purposes are independent from each other and that the user can revoke them individually, without this affecting the rest.
The Foundation shall make the following communications:
– To financial institutions to collect payment for courses and services provided.
– Mailing and hosting companies.
– Public Administrations and State Security Forces, by virtue of the legal obligations that may be applicable.
Moreover, suppliers providing the services necessary for the operation of the Foundation (responsible for the processing), collaborating entities, will be provided with all necessary communications in order to be enabled to fulfil their commitments.
No international transfers of interested parties’ data are foreseen.
Interested parties’ rights
As an interested party, the user has the right to:
– Know if their personal data are being processed by the Foundation.
– Access their personal data.
– Amend their personal data, provided they are inaccurate or incomplete.
– Delete their personal data, when it is considered that the reason for which they were originally held has disappeared, when consent has been revoked, etc.
– Object to the processing of the data, provided that certain circumstances concur and for reasons related to their particular situation. The Foundation shall stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defence of possible claims.
– Request the data portability.
– Withdraw the consents provided to the Foundation.
In addition to all the above, the interested parties can lodge a complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they believe that the Foundation has violated their rights or has not fulfilled their rights in terms of data protection. Its contact details can be found in: www.agpd.es
Users can exercise their rights against the Foundation at any time and for free. To this end, users must send us a written communication, specifying the right exercised, together with a document proving their identity (national ID card, foreign ID card or passport), via any of the following:
– By post to the Foundation (RGPD: Ejercicio de derechos) C/ Arquitecto Mora, n.º 3, Valencia CP 46003.
– By email: email@example.com with subject “RGPD: Ejercicio de derechos”.
Intellectual property of the website
All the intellectual property rights derived from the content of this website, its graphic design and its source codes belong to the Hortensia Herrero Foundation, responsible for the exclusive exercise of its exploitation rights. The total or partial transformation, reproduction, distribution, and public communication of the site is therefore prohibited without the Hortensia Herrero Foundation express authorization. All trade names, brands or different signs of any kind contained in this website are protected by law. Therefore, they are works protected as intellectual property by the Spanish legal system, and both Spanish and European regulations in this field shall apply, as well as international treaties related to the subject and signed by Spain.